Which Information Do We Collect From You?
When you use or sign up for any of our Services — for example when you sign up for our email updates, or when you put your information in any form-like place, we gather that information. We collect information like name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, your third-party financial account information, such as ID and password, Age, gender, or other similar demographic information when such information is relevant to a particular product or service.
Please note: We do not store any passwords or confidential information. We collect your email for keeping you updated about promotions and new updates.
Pieces Of Information That We Automatically Collect:
When you visit the Site, use the Services, or open an email from us, we may automatically collect and record specific information from your computer, web browser, and/or mobile device. Information that we collect in that case includes:
- IP address or other device address or ID.
- Web browser and/or device type.
- Web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site.
- Pages you view on the Site.
- Your actions on the Site.
- Dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services.
- Usage data
When you use the Services or visit an affiliate post, we send one or more cookies to your computer or mobile device. We may use both session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Also, we use Security Cookies for protection purposes. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services.
We may use Cookie Information to personalize our services, such as remembering your information to save your time from re-entering the information, again and again, provide customized commercials, content, and information across your devices, monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Services and third-party marketing activities, track your records, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Your information is an essential part of our services, and we use it for improving our services, your experience and to serve you what you need at the right time. We use the information you provide, for example:
- To give you the Services you request and allow non-affiliated third parties to provide supplementary assistance to you.
- To improve the service, create new additions and provide new features as you require.
- To understand and investigate trends and favorites of our users across different devices.
- To suggest you personalized picked services that you may like
- To keep you updated about the new services, posts, and updates.
- To help you with customer care and support
- To observe the usage of the Services
- To identify, check and solve technical problems
- For website development, data storage, maintenance, and other services for us.
- For fraud prevention and security purposes.
Disclosure Of Data
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical protection that are meant to protect the security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Services or store on the Site, and you do so at your own risk. Any information you put over the internet cannot be 100% secured. So we cannot ensure you the entire safety as well.
When you willingly share your own information on a publicly accessible area of the Site, such as a public profile page or any section where you can publicly submit questions to us or our third-party partners, that information will be available to anyone who is able to access that content, including other Site users. Additionally, questions you submit and answers provided by third parties may be posted on our Site and viewable by other users and the public.
In certain issues, we may be obligated to share your information. Such as:
- To comply with a legal duty
- To protect and defend the rights or resources of cleansecarpet
- To prevent or examine possible wrongdoing in association with the Service
- To protect against legal obligation
Moreover, we may use your e-mail address or other personal information to contact you for regulatory purposes such as customer service, to send you promotional stuff, offers, and/or reports related to the Services and the activities of third parties we work with.
We may disclose your information to provide the Services and the operation of our business. For example, we may share personal information, such as name, email, address, and other identifying information, with nonaffiliated third-party service providers to verify your identity in connection with your use of certain aspects of the Services.
Unsubscription From Updates
You can opt-out of receiving emails and any updates from us. If you somehow unsubscribe from our services, you won’t get the latest updates and information. You can always change the setting and again subscribe to receiving promotional messages and emails. You can contact our support for any kind of help.