It’s always hard to deal with crazy stains, dirt, and grime on our carpets and sofas. The soggy smell is something that we all hate. That’s why we want you to have something reliable that will help you have the clean and fresh home which you’ve always wanted.
It’s pretty obvious that you’ve heard about the little green machine that effectively feeds your desire to have a clean and fresh carpet. Although it’s a carpet cleaner, it also cleans other stuff in your house. The cleaner is pretty popular, but we’ve received thousands of requests telling us to explain how to use Bissell little green machine.
So if you’re one of those people who don’t know the process of using that machine, let us help you with the tutorial on using the Bissell Little Green. Let’s move forward to know more!
How to Use Bissell Little Green?
Hereby, we are going to share a step-by-step process of using this amazing machine. Keep on reading to know:
Step-1: Fill The Tank & Prepare The Formula
Start with removing the tank by lifting it straight up. Now unscrew the black cap at the bottom of the water tank.
The machine contains two water tanks, one for clean water and one for dirty water. You have to start with the clean water tank.
Remove the bottle insert. On the back of the tank, you will find portion levels. Fill the tank with as much formula as you need. Then fill the tank with warm water and shake the tank to mix the whole deal up. Now put the cap back and insert the tank back into its previous unit.
Step-2: Machine Work
Once you’re done with preparing the formula and putting the tank back into place, turn the machine on, press and hold the spray trigger on the surface or spot you want to clean.
That process will make the solution sprayed directly onto the spot. Move the trigger up and down in motions to get a better cleaning session.
Step-3: Finishing Up
To see how much progress you’ve made with the cleaning, take the dirty water tank out and see how much dirt has been stored. Lastly, use a heater or table fan to dry the spot you’ve cleaned with the Bissell Little Green cleaner. This is super important to get the desired results since drying faster will help you get rid of odor, stickiness, etc.
How to Clean Little Green Machine?
Keeping your Bissell little green machine clean is super important. If you use the machine regularly then you must know that the machine gets hired out almost regularly. We think you should clean it every time you use it to keep it looking like a new one.
Cleanliness is godliness; how can we forget, right? However, you should obviously learn our tricks on cleaning our little green machine. The steps are mentioned below.
- Get some lukewarm water in a bucket or bowl and a towel you can use for cleaning the machine.
- Now, plugin and turn the machine on.
- Put the trigger into the bucket of lukewarm water and let the water go inside the tanks, and clean the tanks properly.
- Keep the machine on for 40-50 seconds for the best results.
- Now get the tank out and pour some formula or detergent into the tank. Put it back into place and turn the trigger on.
- Continue this procedure for 1-2 minutes and pour the dirty water out of the tank once you’re done. Lastly, let the tanks dry and you’re done.
Following this simple procedure will lead you to a clean Bissell little green machine. You don’t have to clean the machine every day, twice a week would be more than enough. Not cleaning the machine can make you go through many problems and worse comes worse, the machine won’t last long.
By seeing the popularity of the Bissell Little Green machine you might want to know what the fuss is all about before actually buying the machine. If you haven’t found a good review that says why one should buy the Bissell little green machine, let us introduce you to the advantages of this absolutely amazing machine which helps us to keep our carpet neat and clean in every sphere of life.
- This cleaner helps to get rid of the toughest stains permanently.
- It comes with the required tools and formulas, which are too suitable for deep cleaning.
- Includes a deep stain tool that makes the formula go deep into the fibers of the carpet and helps to remove pet hair
- Let’s keep clean and dirty water separately with two different tanks.
- Comes with a very lightweight, that’s exactly why it’s called portable, which you can carry from room to room easily.
- Designed in a way that you can not only clean efficiently with this but also you’ll be able to clean it easily, the most convenient carpet cleaner ever, especially if you own a pet.
- The tanks have got portion level marked on the back so that you can prepare the formula properly.
You can also read: Bissell Little Green Vs Proheat
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How much cleaning solution do I use for a little green machine?
4 oz of formula would be enough for cleaning with a little green machine. Pour the solution into the tank along with water and tighten the cap of the tank. However, you can use any kind of cleaning formula except for bleaching powder. If you use detergent, two tablespoons of detergent will be enough.
2. How do you dilute Bissell Little Green formula?
To dilute the formula, you have to use the marks inside the formula cap. Use exactly 4 oz of formula and pour that into the clean tank along with lukewarm water. Fill the tank with lukewarm water until you fill the original water line. Shake the tank before putting it back into place to prepare the solution.
3. Do you add water to Bissell carpet cleaner?
Obviously, you do. To prepare the solution, you must need water. Pour the Bissell Machine’s formula tank with 1 cup of warm water and formula until the solution touches the fill line of the clean water tank. Without water, you won’t be able to prepare the solution and move forward with the cleaning process.
4. How long does it take the carpet to dry after using Bissell?
Most probably 2-4 hours. After being cleaned by the Bissell carpet cleaner, the carpet will approximately need at least 2 hours to dry. You can always use a heater or a table fan to fasten the process. Open the windows to create a good airflow in the room. But don’t let your carpet remain wet for an extended period.
Now you already know how to use Bissell little green. This machine is truly a blessing that you can understand by reading the advantages. Cleaning a carpet or couch requires too much effort, and this one just relieves us from that struggle.
At this phase, a tip for you would be to use warm water to do a better cleaning. However, you can add vinegar with the cleaning solution if you want a more sophisticated result.
Make sure to offer proper maintenance to the machine as it requires to be treated well in order to function well. With good care, you can have better longevity from it as well.